Monday, September 24, 2018

A day in the life of a kitchen cloth

Woke up this morning feeling like a little dry cloth, but soon enough they soaked me in dirty water when they cleaned the sink – all that washing up left overnight. It was so greasy but my cloth fabric picks up the dirt so well. Sink looks great now, but what about me? They chucked me in the corner all scrunched up so those pesky bacteria are growing away and making me smell horrible.

They leave me in peace until someone comes in to make coffee which they spill on the floor – they grab me and wipe up the mess – adding even more muck on my once lovely blue fabric. The floor is very dirty anyway, and now it is all over me!

Again, chucked in the corner of the sink, and left to fester – even more bacteria now, millions of them breeding like crazy – makes me feel quite sick! One of the family comes in to make a chicken burger for lunch – puts the raw chicken on the worktop and does the prep – then uses me to wipe up! Don’t they realise that there may be Campylobacter in the mix now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voices here....